Thursday, May 01, 2008

Éabha's Fourth Birthday Party (And Happy May Day!)

Hey Again. I thought I'd be a little quicker with this blog post. We celebrated Éabha's Fourth Birthday yesterday and it was a LOT of fun.

On a related note, I'll tell you all now about that book I had published. It's a book I gave to Éabha as a birthday present. It's called "Éabha Means Life: The First Four Rotations Around The Sun". It's a 195 page hard cover (or soft cover) photo book chronicling Éabha's first four years of memories.

If you feel so inclined you can order a copy or preview the book I published here. I'm sorry about the price. Trust Me. I ordered two copies and paid the publishing fees.

That's about it for now. Here's a new video.



Remember To Comment And Visit Often!

Love Always,

John D

The First Four Rot...
By John David Price

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Anna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EABHA!!!!

i cannot believe how big you have gotten and i wish i was around to celebrate with you!

i love you lot's eabha! look forward to seeing all of you soon!!!!

love anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home