Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Photo Techniques..

Hey'all. Lamest post ever! I'm going to post a bigger write up in a few days with updates and political intrigue. One update for now is that I've been reading my camera's advanced manual cover to cover...well, cover to half way so far; and I've been discovering some functions I didn't know my camera had! The photos below have not been edited to produce those results; I was using a colour manipulation function of the camera I'm using. I really like the effect though. I've also been mastering the digital zoom, whereas before I was using a manual zoom, and I've been playing with a few other functions as well.

Well, more nerdery for later...for now...the photos...and again, the Éabha photos are at the bottom with more next post!

John D

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think the term "lame" is able-bodiest? since when is not being able to walk something to be ashamed of? i say lousy cause i really hate getting lice..

nice photos though! keep up the posts!

much love,

daniel.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures!! You're really getting good! :)

Thanks for the ones of...dare I say it...Pugsley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home