Saturday, May 12, 2007

Three, A Good Number To Be.

Eabha's Birthday went quite well, despite being small in terms of both number and average size of people. Here are some photos I took; the first photo above is from an all ages (clearly) show where Emily's band "Rule of Thumb" was playing.

I don't know what else to update...um...I'm enroling in some upgrading courses from Athabasca University (online) and..oh yeah..with the generous help of my parents my car (known from now on as 'Phoenix' or 'The Phoenix') will once again rise from the ashes, perhaps this comming week.

Yeah, well...that's it for now. Take Care.

John D

a














4 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John, I used to have a blog set up (Jennyz) but have since relinquished it (for the time being).

Anyhow, I have a couple questions and comments.

Congrats on the birthday of your daughter, must be amazing to watch her grow and learn every day.

The film, "What the Bleep do we know!?" is awesome and of course a must see.

Have you seen "The Secret", "Waking Life", or "Half Nelson"...I have not seen the first or the third, but have seen Making Life. Another must see. I have heard of The Secret and Half Nelson, though diff. story lines, and genres I believe.

Half Nelson is a fictional story of a teacher played by Ryan Gosling...I haven't seen it, but sounds intriguing. Thought I'd pass it along, as I see you are a teacher.

Also, a question I've been pondering. What has been the reaction of administration on your tats. ?

Jen

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's...Waking Life...not Making Life...wow...one letter and everything get's lost in translation. Lol!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Anna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EABHA!!!

i love you so much - i cannot believe you are 3 years old - i remember the day you were born - oh my gosh - i'm such an old person...i miss you eabha! give your dada a hug for me!

love anna

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a long time I didn't visit this blog.
Happy Belated birthday to Eabha! She's growing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home