Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Few Random Photos, New Email Address, New Car Situation

Rain, rain, rain and more rain. Nothing too much more to report. The Pheonix will not rise from the ashes after all. That car is toast. Gonzo. I'm looking into financing a newer car this week. We're also thinking about moving as soon as this summer! Perhaps to Wolfville!!

School is getting crazy as the year winds down. I'll be looking forward to a change in pace for the summer.

I changed my email address. I'll be checking the riseup account for a while longer, but to get my new email address you can comment me for it here on the blog or ask me through facebook or by calling me.

I'm enjoying mobilizing against Atlantica, it's good to be politically active again.
I'll be doing media work during the Conference and counter demonstrations and facilitating a workshop on civil disobedience.

That's it for now, have a good week!

John D

Nap Time


Dadad Reads A Book


Dadad Reads A Book


Push-ups


Push-ups


All aboard


Dismount


Catch of the day


A different perspective


Dadad, come get me I'm stuck

2 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger Anna said...

of course i want your new email address - maybe you already sent it to me? but it got lost in the mad amounts of email i get - so PLEASE send it to me again!

lovenrage!

anna

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey whats the big idea!? mammabear doesn't get any credit for taking such nice photos this post? i see how it is.... ;) -my favorite is the one of bubba close up listening to you reading.
xo//mamma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home