Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring Hits The Atlantic (Finally)

Kyna's Spring Bling
Hello all. Not much to update here, I'm trying to get a car...actually, I'm trying to get a loan to get a car. Eabha wasn't very keen on her swimming lessons again this week, I think I'm going to try and find a time slot where there's a female instructor (she's indicated that besides me not being in the pool with her, she'd also rather have a female instructor..).

The weather here is getting a lot better, which makes everything seem better. I'm trying to diversify my cooking portfolio beyond vegan pizza, veggie burgers/dogs, dahl, and stir-fry. I'll try and keep you posted on that one. I watched a great movie called "What The Bleep Do We Know"; it's about quantum physics, neural psychology, philosophy and spirituality and how they're all connected...look for it in the documentary section.

Eahba had a dentist appointment today, it went quite well overall. Eabha also had a haircut...stay tuned next week for photos!

The photos I've posted here are of Sarah and Jacob, Eabha and I (and Kyna). We met Sarah and Jacob, who live around the corner from us, a little while ago in a park and we had a lot of fun hanging out this weekend. Sarah is an archaeologist/cultural-anthropologist who plans on doing her masters next year, and Jacob is three and likes ice-cream sandwiches.

Be well,

John D















6 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heading into Winter, im just a tad jealous. Its beginning to get quite cold here but still no rain. We have had hardly any this year! Its quite disturbing really. Chuck as an email buddy

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Picture with Eabha eating the banana is the cutest one i've ever seen of her.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so ... unofficial photo contest eh. well, then i must nominate the first photo as best technical picture. great use of lines.

have the mormons returned yet?

nick

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Eabha the Kiwi said...

No, the Mormons haven't returned since seeing the video. Maybe I did save them.

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're looking so tall Eabha! i cant believe you used to rest comfortably on my hip! looks like your nearly taller than me ALREADY!!
as it gets warmer for u its getting colder for us! Winter is hitting over night it seems, and the rain wont stop now that its began!
Our balcony garden is looking rather splended though.... lots of bulbs and seedlings all over and they're loving the strong heat and cold rain!
Gonna get my digi cam filled up and chucked up online. I'll send you cats some through when thats done!
Also... be ready to pull a birthday package outer the mail very soon Eabha... ;)
Send us an email, i miss hearing from yall
xoxo
ruth

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Anna said...

love the pictures, love the update - love you guys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home