Saturday, February 17, 2007

Two post in one day...can I do that? Happy Birthday Dad!

Yes I can. I took these photos after Eabha and I had gotten back from the grocery store where she snagged this balloon (that trick worked the second time Anna, take that capitalism!). Anywho this photoshoot manifested spontaneously while I was putting groceries away, clearly Eabha was right into it...no more words, these pictures are worth several thousand...you'll see!


Leave a comment or else!

John D

P.S Happy Birthday to my father, who's birthday was on February 16th!













6 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger Anna said...

love it...
love the pics...
love the kiddo...
love the dad....
love it...
and miss you guys tonnes

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see the simple magic of a balloon still provides such awe! What a darling angel! Think we have a budding a model? Maybe an actress?
Great photos by a great Dad!

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur that E is simply a beacon o'loveliness with her liberated balloon . . . also wanted to mention I have appropriated one of the bear pictures you took for my own use. I figured it's okey-dokey, since it's me in the picture. If not, send me a msg via facebook (I'm Moonlight Lucy there).
Hope all is well,
Deirdre

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Eabha, not camera shy at all is she?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger dave said...

Still waiting...still waiting... like that Talking Heads song with a minute hand that's turning back across the face of my colloquial clock. Still waiting for the next movement on the bloggie-poo. Why deny us of the anticipated antecedents?

-dR

 
At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Eabha is! She's so funny. Hope you both are well.. I've just started art school and really like it :-) Have a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home