Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Of Ward Churchill and Making Waves

Hey people; fans or passersby of Eabha The Kiwi. The following photographs are firstly, photos of a quick collectivised dinner Eabha and I shared with Muin (showing his belly to indicate he's full), Dianne and James, Simon and Keli. After the dinner we went on over to the Dalhousie campus to hear a lecture by the notorious University of Colorado professor, author and activist Ward Churchill. The third grouping of photos were taken by Emily, of the swimming lessons that Eabha and I attend (mostly for Eabha's benefit) at the Dartmouth Sportsplex once a week.

Besides that, I've been very busy with school work; substitutes are in very high demand right now, my phone doesn't stop ringing from morning to night. I'm trying to find time in my busy schedule to break into yoga, but I've had one class already and it seemed promising. I'm looking for other ways to alieviate stress, anxiety and otherwise nervous tension that seem to be synonomous with being a Virgo, attributes which are a small trade off for being the most superior of all astrological signs.

That being said, thank you for the comments...don't turn off the tap, keep em' comming

Faithfully Yours,

John D



























5 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

looks like eabha is turning into quite the little fish!! i love all of the pics - keep 'em coming!!

xoxo, ash

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Looks like Eabha's really liking the swimming lessons. Yoga's such a good idea, I really enjoyed it myself before & Care and I plan on taking classes here also.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Anna said...

hey jd,

comments are reciprocal man....get to it yourself :)

love the pics...

miss you guys!

love anna

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To judge by these pictures Eabha is teaching Dadad a thing are two. Johnny, it looks like you are always sinking!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jade Moon said...

Yes it was me i don't know why it came up as Ireland? These pics are adorable. I really like the lst one you both look like movies atars especially Eabha with her pouty lips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home