Saturday, August 26, 2006

More Photos of Evolve And Critical Mass

So I scoured the message board, and internet searches and asked for people to email photos from the Evolve Festival (because I knew a lot of folks had taken photos of her). Anywho the results, plus a few others are below.

Happy 30th Anniversary to my parents!! And if it's a while 'till my next post Happy Birthday to my mother as well (28th of August).

Bella Ciao,

John D

Actually, there is one more thing (couldn't leave without a whack of videos of course). The media in Halifax reported over 100 people participated in the last weekly Critical Mass protest in Halfiax. Critical Mass bike rides have been going on all over the world for the past 15 years, and I've been to a few of them in Halifax, Victoria and Toronto. I haven't however been to one in Halfiax where there were so many people. Maybe we will build a critical mass afterall!

Here is a video made by a New York City Bicycle Gang:



A Typical Critical Mass Bike Ride In San Francisco



A Typical Critical Mass Bike Ride In London



I Promise That This Video Will Make You Laugh Out Loud. Quadrouplets and Mom with a very contageous laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home