Thursday, February 16, 2006

Registered & Busy













I am now a registered teacher in New Zealand. Nova Scotia registration should follow in about three weeks and Halifax Municipal registration should occur a few days later. I have been teaching several classes on a substitute basis. I have been spending time with four year olds, eight year olds and twelve year olds.

Emily has been getting very steady work with tattooing. Her client base is growing with her reputation as a good and trustworthy artist. We are still photographing the tattoos and hope to post some of those photos maybe next week.

We are trying to prepare Eabha and ourselvs fo rthe departure of our dear friend, inspiriation and commrade through the long haul, Anna H. She is leaving for the West of the country on Sunday and we will miss her very very much!

Fare Thee Well,

John D

The political arena leaves one no alternative, one must either be a dunce or a rogue. Emma Goldman, "What is Anarchy?"
The Anarchists are simply unterrified Jeffersonian Democrats. They believe that 'the best government is that which governs least,' and that which governs least is no government at all. Benjamin Tucker
Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. Leo Tolstoy, Russian Novelist and Christian Anarchist

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jd,

I just wanted to say that I didn't go to the school today because I wasn't able to print off a resume in time, but I have one now and so maybe if you can just give me the address, exactly what time I should go in to speak to meagan, etc etc...that'd be great. also emily wanted to know about the womyn's group...it's not happening this tuesday because it's "reading" week but next tuesday this womyn is coming in and talking about womyn in politics...so if that's of interest to emily you can just send her my e-mail. lesbien_thegoods@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home