Thursday, February 09, 2006

KYNA!! & Cartoon Protest In Halifax

Well Hello!

Our family has increased it's numbers by one! Meet Kyna ("Key-Nah") which means "wise" or "intelligent" in Gaelic. She's been with us for 3 days now, and is living up to her name by dutifully using the paper more often than not. Rowan has been putting up with her quite well, and showing her the ropes; and Eabha...she's sold, trust me.

Today we attended a demonstration against the inflammatory cartoons that have incited an already antagonized Muslim population. I posted an article and photos to maritimes indymedia, the article is titled "March Against inflammatory Professor". I'm hoping to have corrected the typos within a few hours of this post!

Arf,

John D

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JD, emily and co. I wasn't sure if I provided you folks with contact info. but feel free to call the womyn center at 494-2432, or you can e-mail me at lesbien_thegoods@hotmail.com if you need directions or are just tired and want to call to say you can't make it. either way it's no biggie (thoough you would be missing some absolutely delicious vegan pizza...but you know) I will be talking to you guys sooner or later no doudt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home