Friday, February 25, 2005

Year of the Rooster..

Eabha here..

To mark the beginning of the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Rooster, there was a Lantern festivall in Albert Park. It was very interesting and from daddies shoulders I could see pretty much all of it. There was a lot to see and do in every direction of the park.

I'm getting over my cold now which is good. This week I got some blocks and replacements for some of the books I tore apart (what can I say, I have an appetite for literature). Daddy doesn't understand the blocks, every time he tries to stack them, I have to knock them over to show him that blocks are for spreading all over the floor.

Speaking of Daddy, I call him "John" now. This started about two days ago. He pretended not to notice at first, but today he mentioned it to Mamma. She laughed and said she's heard me say it as well. Obviously; that's what everyone else calls him. He's tried to get me to switch back now..ha. He says I'm getting too clever so he's stopped reading me books, and now he makes me watch Fox News everyday.

New foods for the week include: breadsticks (excellent), zucchini, tofu, banana, mango and lentils..

until next time....Enjoy the pictures I took from John's shoulders (wave)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home