Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hello From Eabha..

Hello Eabha here,

I know daddy was supposed to have written but I think he was feeling sheepish about having the wrong day for his orientation, which is actually Monday (that's Sunday for you North Americans).

I am preddy sick and stubbed up ride now.. It seebs to be goeeg aroud.. Daddy and Arron are just geddin' ober dere colds..

Well I learned something new.. For the last three days, If I'm not signing to say "I'm wet", I simply take my diaper off. Mamma and Daddy got these great cloth diapers with easy velro strips that I have just learned how to work.. Like Daddy says "Diapers are like political systems, If something stinks, change it."

Yesterday I heard Mummy and Daddy's friend "Uncle" Jon on the (internet) radio all the way from Victoria, British Columbia. Well, when I heard Uncle Jon's voice I turned around and looked right up at the speakers, amazed to be hearing him from so far away.. Come to think of it I hadn't heard him for months... Uncle Jon was talking about Palestine and some of the things going on there and how they affect the Palestinian people. Uncle Jon and My "Aunt" Val even have a website like me, it's www.fromoccupiedpalestine.org It is a great way to learn about a situation we should all know.

One of my favorite musicians, Raffi has a song about the children of Palestine, it's called "Salaam..Shalom, Side by Side" and sometimes Daddy sings it and plays it on the guitar for me.

I am starting to "creep" - (10 months) which is, apparently, a term used to describe that stage between crawling and walking where I move along furniture, legs and anything between one and two feet high.. What do they know? Creep is someone who takes something out of my hands and doesn't replace it with something of equal attractiveness..

Anyways..even creeping nine monthers shouldn't be up bloggin' late when they're sick so I better sign off and let daddy update in a day or two..

Mamma and Aaron said to say high to Mr. Dithers, they laughed pretty hard at the news. I just wish He would stop dithering about Balistic Missile "Defence" and not sign us up, I like Raffi's idea better, about creating a department of peace...
On that note..Bye (wave)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home