Sunday, January 30, 2005

Eabha The Kiwi's First Blog Entry..

Eabha here,

I kept hearing the flight was going to be long but after crying through my mom and dad's dinner and the main in-flight movie (which actually seemed pretty interesting) I slept the rest of the flight off. The Flight attendants were very nice and made a big fuss over me. One even gave me a teddy which mummy insists on refering to him with the same accent as the flight attendant "Tiddy". I woke up outside the airport and fell asleep on the first bed I got to. I had jet lag for several days afterwards where I napped all the time, which worried mummy and daddy at first, but then they missed it when it wore off.

I now eat protien parts of my diet including ground chick peas and lentils and tofu. In addition I am eating most everything that mummy and daddy eats when they eat it after a good "blending". I ate and loved my first kiwi...you are what you eat.

I like the weather here, no sweater, snowpants or jacket and bare feet all the time. I miss everyone and still recognize their names when I am reminded of them, especially you Anna. I really liked the beach, I began to yell and shout with excitement and amazement the closer I got to the surf. That beach was the hugest thing I have ever seen; huge waves, huge cliffs, huge trees, huge nap.

The new appartment is pretty good, I keep pointing out to mummy and daddy what still needs to be eabha proofed. Its mostly fine, just some hanging wires for yanking and reachable tacks for pulling out.

I should go now, I'll be nine month's in a week but I'm still too young to be up late bloggin'

bye (wave)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home